Thursday, March 19, 2009

BEHIND THE SCENES!!! At our photoshoot last weekend




We had a look book shoot for our fall collection....We know its a little bit late, but we had so many hot pieces that we wanted to take pictures of, and I can't wait for summer here in NY apart from needing SUN. I can't wait for our summer shoot, I keep fantasizing for some guys, hot guys and some girls in summer dresses, jumpsuits, hot sandals etc., and next week we're off California, I just know we're going to find HOT stuff, I'm super excited!

I'm almost done with photoshopping the pictures and as soon as they're done they'll be up hopefully by the end of the week. So for now here are some pictures from behind the scenes. We wanted to show how DAMN good and fun vintage clothes can be, sometimes it is hard to believe it's second hand, pre worn pre loved. To me it's like new especially when we've altered, reproduced or reconstructed them...its amazing how a simple thing as changing buttons can make a big difference.
So thanks to David (photographer) who also opened up his house to us, Hiro (make up) our girl Liz best darn hair stylist, and of course models Charlette and Heide (red hair) ...Heide whose energy and style I love, I actually met her through another model friend of mine Tonia, who I'm hoping to shoot one day when she's back in NY. Both of them are signed with Muse NYC agency.

Photographer. David Webber Make up. Hiroshi yonemoto for M.A.C. Hair. Elizabeth Owusu Models. Heide LindGren, Charlette Williams