Monday, March 30, 2009

Used & Abused is in LA!!!!


We were at this POTLUCK party last Night, Never heard of that before, but I love the meaning of it, I know that all Americans know that it means but for me this was a hole new experience. For the ppl that don't know what it means....just like me, it is a gathering were you invite friends and everybody brings a POT full of home cooked food! it's symbolic for a pot full of LUCK! I think it's a great Idea for a recession proof Party fun times... and you don't need to say we go Dutch! lol Potluck sounds so much better. The ppl who invited us had a great house I wanted to share with you guy's this crazy tepee tent, I have never been in one before and for a NY/Amsterdam city Girl, A garden like this is heaven with a tepee tent were you can chill crazy, It would be great for a shoot.

No comments: