Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yes! It's DONE preview Ebay store

I have to admit, this selling online is not that easy, I have much respect for everybody that does it .... but I am very happy that we are up, we've been wanting to do this FOREVER. I am even more computer savvy now...:).
To start off with I want to tell you guys my favorite pieces even though I LOVE them all I do have my favorites like the diamante strap jumpsuit, I love it, I think it so GLAM! I love the open back and if you keep following our style you will see we have a thing for open backs, but back to the jumper it originally had a lace back which we took out. We will be showing more before and after pictures of our pieces, but I wish we had a before picture of this one. I hope we will have something soon to show you guy's, we are waiting for Jazz... so lets see what she comes up with, each time it's almost like she is cooking and she always ends up with a great dish. Let us know what you think, and don't forget to check out our
STORE we will have new listings every week.

No comments: