Sunday, April 19, 2009

First day Brooklyn flea!!!!

Yesterday was the first day of the Brooklyn flea it was great, NICE music, NICE weather, HOT CLOTHES from us of course!!! Lol!! We met some great ppl, I want to show you guys some of the outfits we sold to our GLAM costumers.
I am on my way to our photo shoot for our flyer for the trunk show... yes we are having another trunk show 17th May...keep the date saved, I will tell you everything about it tomorrow.


These females were my HEROES last night. I was tired, and my rack crashed to the floor in the middle of the street walking home from the market with way too much stuff, these ladies came to my rescue...and set me back up and walked me alllll the way home... Just 2 blocks, but It was so nice of them. I had to take a picture of them because it was so funny.




I love this dress and she got the belt to, she wanted a simple belt that would work with everything.








Jazz LOVED this dress, she was sad to see it go..lol!!! She just finished altering it that same morning.





This was our last sale of the day, and one of my favorite dresses, I have a thing for stripes.

No comments: